Oh, I loved this one! Of course, I mean, PIZZA!
This one is a Vegan/Veggie Pie with Pesto, Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Garlic, Kalamata Olives, Lemon, & Basil.
Preheat Oven to 450
- Trader Joe's Pizza Dough (let sit 20 minutes, knead, place on dusted dough sheet)
- Vegan Pesto (kale, cashew, basil)
- Yellow onion (sliced) dry sautéed (no oil, water, or salt)
- Shredded Daiya Mozzarella (vegan goodness)
- Shiitake & Cremini Mushrooms (sliced) also sautéed before putting on pizza
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Garlic (used a whole bulb) ;)
- Bake 8 minutes
- Add Kalamata Olives & thinly sliced Lemons
- Bake another 5 minutes
- Add thick Basil ribbons & Cracked Pepper
and PARTAKE!! I mean, I PARTOOK - boy did I partake!!
(all ingredients from Trader Joe's)
Chantel and her company, The AtHome Experience, are dedicated to educating and enlivening the individual towards a greater connection to themselves, each other, and their community. Through sessions, classes, videos, and books, The AtHome Experience empowers people to create and sustain optimal health. While reflexology is a specialized field, Chantel shows us how the techniques can be easily learned to use at home. By caring for ourselves and each other, we construct and co-create a better future.